8 Berth Caravan Hire
Hiring a caravan is a great way to have an independent holiday. You have the comfort of your own sleeping, dining and cooking areas and sometimes even a bathroom and you can come and go as you please. For example, you may have booked a caravan pitch on a campsite that you then do not enjoy, but because you have hired a caravan, you will be able to just drive on to the next campsite, if you so choose.
Back to Top
What is 8 Berth Caravan Hire?Caravans are often measured in the number of sleeping places, or berths. 8 berth caravan hire, in other words, relates to the hire of a caravan that is able to sleep eight people. No more worrying about having to huddle up in a tiny tent when it rains, or having to transport all sorts of cooking equipment; no more worrying about having to use dirty toilets and bathrooms on the campsite as you have all of those facilities right in your caravan. As an 8 berth caravan is so big that you need a special drivers licence in order to tow it, 8 berth caravan hire is generally only applicable to static caravans, meaning that they belong to a holiday park and need to remain there.
8 Berth Caravan Hire CompaniesThere are quite a number of companies in the United Kingdom that offer 8 berth caravan hire. Many of these specialise in offering a range of different sizes and models, with varying levels of comfort and luxury. Some of the companies you may want to take into consideration include:
- Coastfields Holiday Village, near Skegness.
- Haggerston Castle Holiday, for those who enjoy history and castles.
- Lyons Robin Hood Holiday Park, in the North East of England.
- Kings Head Addlethorpe, where you can find a variety of 8 berth caravan hire models, with varying levels of luxury.
- Golden Gate Caravan Park, in North Wales.
8 Berth Caravan Hire CostsThe cost of 8 berth caravan hire will depend on a number of factors, such as:
- When you are looking at hiring a caravan. Generally, the prices vary per season, just as with other holidays. However, you may receive discounts if you opt for 8 berth caravan hire for more than one week.
- The type of caravan you want to hire: the more luxury you want, the more expensive your caravan is likely to be.
Back to Top