Camping Generator Hire
Having a generator enables you to run electrical equipment in case of a power failure or when you are somewhere that does not have electricity. In essential services, having a generator as back up can literally be lifesaving, for example in hospitals, where a power failure could mean people lose their lives. Generally though, generators are hired for events whereby power is needed but is not provided as standard, such as festivals or a camping holiday.
What is Camping Generator Hire?
Camping generator hire is the hire of small generators that are very useful for camping. Although many of us go camping to enjoy being at one with nature and not being reliant on modern technology, the reality is that it can be very useful to be able to charge your mobile phone or use other technology. Furthermore, if you have children, it can be a great idea to have a television or even cooking equipment such as a microwave with you, which you would be able to run if you use camping generator hire.
Where Can I Find Camping Generator Hire?
There are many companies across the United Kingdom that offer camping generator hire. Some of the ones you could take into consideration are:
- MTH Tool Hire Ltd, a company based and operating in and around Chester. These offer a variety of different generators, from portable generator hire, to heavy duty generator hire, to camping generator hire.
- VP Hire Station Plc., specialising in tools for industry, DIY and construction. They offer a very quiet Honda camping generator hire service, which has a 2.3 litre fuel tank.
- Show Hire specialises in offering generators for events, including camping generator hire.
- Honda Generator Hire, specialising in camping generator hire by Honda and also offering sales, repairs and spares.
- Top Generator Hire, who specialise in all kinds of generator hire, including camping generator hire.
Estimated Cost of Camping Generator Hire
Hiring a camping generator is often a more cost effective solution to purchasing one, as you are likely only going to use the generator for short periods of time. Of course, by hiring a generator, you will also not be responsible for maintenance and servicing costs, although you will be responsible for fuel costs (most generators run on either diesel or petrol).
The actual cost of camping generator hire will depend greatly on the size (and hence capacity) of your camping generator. Usually, prices become better value for money if you hire the generator for a long period of time. As an example, a Honda EU10i Generator, which is a compact and quiet generator that can run for around 8 hours on a tank of petrol, will cost around £45 for a day, £60 for up to 4 days and £75 for a week.
So, as you can see, opting for camping generator hire means you are able to get back in touch with the great outdoors, whilst ensuring that you still have all your creature comforts without the need for bags and bags of long life batteries!
↑ Back to Top