Guildford Physiotherapy will not only treat your problem, but we will also show you how you can avoid the problem reoccurring. Our physiotherapists can give professional advice about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and where necessary are able to access other health professionals.
At Guildford Physiotherapy Clinic our highly skilled and experienced physiotherapists will help you achieve your goals. Our physiotherapists are who are qualified in many types of physiotherapy; this enables them to provide a broad range of physiotherapy treatments. Guildford physiotherapy provides expert diagnosis and treatment of all soft tissue, sports and spinal injuries.
Common physiotherapy treatments utilised at Guildford Physiotherapy are:
In addition, Guildford Physiotherapy use sophisticated electrotherapy machines that are designed to relive pain, reduce swelling, and promote healing.
- Gymnasium based rehabilitation.
- Body Control Pilates.
- Soft tissue mobilisation.
- Sports and therapeutic massages.
- Spine and joint manipulation and mobilisation.
- Ergonomic assessment and advice, including DSE.
- Sports injury rehabilitation.
- Manipulative therapy.
- Spine therapy - back and neck.
- Soft tissue; ligament, muscle and fascia rehabilitation.
- Postural re-education.
- Pre and Post-surgical rehabilitation.
Guildford Physiotherapy promise to:
We provide domiciliary services where we can visit people's homes if necessary.
- Provide you with an accurate diagnosis and explanation of your injury.
- Provide you with the optimum treatment programme to facilitate a rapid recovery.
- Help prevent you from further injuring yourself.
- Provide you with the correct rehabilitation and education.
- Enable you to return to full strength, range of movement, and function as soon as possible.
Get in Touch
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Call us on