Luxury Coach Holidays UK
Why Should You Use Coach Travel?
Luxury coach holidays UK provide an ideal way to explore the wonders of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Luxury coaches represent a great way to get around on a break. We go on holiday to relax, and what could be more relaxing than knowing that all the travel, navigating and organization is taken care of?
Today's luxury coaches boast an enviable range of luxuries and amenities. With comfortable, spacious seating, large tinted windows, air conditioning, hostess service and on-board bathroom, a luxury coach most definitely represents a smart way of travelling.
Unlike other forms of transport, the timetable can be extremely flexible to suit your needs. Pick-up and drop-off at convenient points, a fun, sociable atmosphere and with safety and comfort assured, luxury coach holidays UK are the ideal way to have an affordable and comfortable break.
What's Available In The UK?
There really is a vast range of luxury coach holidays UK available now. Ranging from weekend breaks to two-week tours, coach holidays take full advantage of the freedom and flexibility of this type of transport. Types of holiday include seaside excursions, city visits, family attractions, West End show breaks, mystery tours, shopper specials, and festive trips.
As for destinations, some examples might include:
Of course, another option is to tailor your own holiday. Many companies will be able to offer expert advice and planning for a group to enjoy a specialized UK holiday. Here, you really can enjoy the freedom of luxury coach travel. You decide the destination, itinerary etc. The driver (and assistant or hostess) is on hand to serve you throughout the holiday.
- For countryside and scenery – the Lake District, Scottish Highlands, New Forest or Cotswold Villages. Remember, throughout the tour, you can enjoy spectacular views from the high-up seating position and large windows.
- Seaside breaks – The best of British seaside resorts including Blackpool, Bournemouth, Torquay and Scarborough.
- City Visits – whether it's London, Manchester, Birmingham, York or Liverpool, there will be plenty to see and do. No worries about driving there, parking and directions. Let the coach take the strain.
- Special Events – popular events to visit include the Edinburgh Tattoo, Chatsworth Country Fair, Southport Flower Show, Good Food Show and Grand Designs Live.
- Mystery breaks – if you are feeling adventurous, let your destination be a surprise. A particular favourite for luxury coach holidays UK.
How to Decide On What Company to Use?
The first thing is to decide how many people you will need to be transported. Then, will you choose a scheduled holiday or tailor-made break? With luxury coach holidays UK, the choices are virtually endless.
Some well-known and reputable companies you can consider include:
All offer a wide range of luxury coach holidays UK. The Internet has full details of many of their holiday offerings. Alternatively, you can consult a travel agent for more information.
- Gold Crest Holidays
- Shearing Holidays
- Edwards Coaches
- Birmingham International Coaches
- Telford's Coaches
- John Fishwick & Sons
- Westway Coaches
- Kings Ferry
↑ Back to Top